Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sick and tired of being... well...


Sick and tired of being cooped up actually. I'm a warm weather kind of person; winter is far from my cup of tea. Tomorrow being March already though hopefully will put me in a better mood.

Photobucket

I really wish I could go walking on the pier.

If I could wander around outside right now even in just jeans and a hoodie and be comfortable, similar to mid-autumn conditions, I'd be over the moon and stars with happiness, really. I haven't been to a graveyard since November, I haven't had the chance to do a proper beach meditation since December, I miss wandering aimlessly through downtown, looking for people at my leisure because it's a nice day out and I'm bound to run into someone I know.

After last year, I was hoping that my optimism would carry me through to the end of winter at least, before I hit end of school blues, but no. As always, it's here.

Even if I could just get to Tennessee for a few days, I'd be better. I really would. I know it's not the intense heat, or the random critter infestations in our camper, but I think it's the mountain air, and freedom to do whatever the hell I want to with no consequences from my father that cleanses me, makes me sane and joyous again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the summer, hang out with me within two weeks of me getting home from Tennessee. I'm the happiest being on the face of the planet, the happiest I am all year, the most at awe with my own existence than at any other point in time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wish you could all see me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers